Thursday, March 5, 2009

Certified Motorcycle Mechanic ~ Motorcycles, dirt bikes & ATV's

Thanks for checking out my blog! I am a certified motorcycle mechanic in the Baltimore/DC area who loves anything and everything to do with bikes! I graduated from MMI Phoenix in 2005 and have since been working in the local bike scene here in Maryland. I have been working on motorcycles out of my shop in Frederick since 2006 and am pleased to offer repairs and custom work for all your powersports needs.

By starting this blog I am hoping to meet other bike fanatics in the area for networking and business. I also like to get together rides in the area so if you add me, I can hit you up when we are organizing a big ride.

1 comment:

  1. I am planning to restore my 1956 model Enfield motorcycle and I need to change its piston shaft too.For that i am looking for the service of some good mechanic .Can you suggest me to someone?

    ReplyDelete